Meal Planner to Print for Your Family
Are your family meals stressful? Never know who is eating in or out for dinner? We understand how difficult meals can be in the evening, especially when everyone is busy, so we’ve made this family meal planner to make things a whole lot easier.
Getting organised when everyone is so busy is not as easy as it sounds. But, with some simple planning, it can be very simple. This is our tried and tested method and perfect for families of any size.
There are many benefits to meal planning such as making less unhealthy choices, less arguing, less food waste, saving money and saving time. And, the list goes on. Have a read of this article by Organise my House on seven benefits to meal planning if you’re still not convinced.
Use this planner throughout the year, during special holidays or at Christmas time when the entire family is home. This can work for any family.
This is family dinners made easy.
The only hard part? Deciding what to add to your meal ideas list!
What’s Inside The Family Meal Planner?
You will receive nine pages to help with your family meal planning to download and print. We wanted to make things as easy as possible, and have included an introduction, along with examples of how to use each page.
The planner includes the following pages:
- How to use your family meal below (see picture below)
- Meal ideas
- Example meal ideas
- Meal plan 1
- Meal plan 2
- Example meal plan
- Shopping list
- Your family meal planner
- Example Family meal planner
Bonus: We’ve included a shopping list, along with two meal plans to give you different options and flexibility. One option includes six days, and the other includes all seven. Pick and choose what works for you and your family.
Our three step process:
- Step one: Get your family to write down their favourite meals, and different meal ideas
- Step two: Create your meal plan for the week using your meal ideas list. Include any notes such as who will be cooking, any extra guests, or which recipe to use. Make your shopping list and buy your groceries
- Step three: Complete the family meal planner and ask each family member to tick if they will be in or out for dinner each evening
We’ve made the meal planner available in two sizes so select and print your preferred size:
US Letter (215.9mm x 279.4mm, 8.5 x 11 inches)
UK A4 (21cm x 29.7cm, 8.27 x 11.69 inches)
Print and enjoy your family meal planner!
How To Get Your Free Family Meal Planner
Ready to get your hands on your family meal planner?
To download your free family meal planner, simply enter your email address in the box below. Press ‘Subscribe Now’ and you’ll receive access to our Resource Library immediately. Just enter the password you find in your confirmation email.
Download, and print and start making your family meals a whole lot easier!
You will also be signed up to our free mailing list where you will receive all our latest ideas, tips and inspiration from Open for Christmas.
But, you’re welcome to unsubscribe at any time. And, don’t worry, we won’t be offended.
We hope you enjoy your Open for Christmas family meal planner! By subscribing you will also have access to our Resource Library packed full of free printables and checklists for you to download!
Related Christmas Articles:
- Free Printable Christmas Checklist To Download Now
- Your Printable Christmas Activity Book
- Why Do We Eat Turkey At Christmas – The Interesting Truth
- Things To Do This Christmas For The Best Christmas
- 12 Best & Exciting Christmas Activities For Kids